Cost of living comparison between Kitakyushu, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03229 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,971 (¥370,723) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)