Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03601 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,223 (Shilling422,738) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)