Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00311 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,544 (4,033,695 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)