Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00250 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,060 (7,626,933 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)