Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,085 (8,560,881 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)