Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00264 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,682 (5,930,137 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)