Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00274 AED / CDF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 30% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,201 (5,920,352 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)