Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,939 (8,498,562 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)