Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,909 (EC$10,970) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)