Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,284 (EC$9,761) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)