Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.370 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,571 (EC$11,365) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)