Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.360 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,024 (EC$10,314) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)