Cost of living in Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02847 AED / JMD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Jamaica) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,509 (J$509,634) in Kingston.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (33 minutes ago)