Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,150 (C$4,803) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)