Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.929 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,823 (C$6,085) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (38 minutes ago)