Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.806 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,440 (C$6,927) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)