Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26258 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,013 (R 45,751) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (36 minutes ago)