Cost of living in Kimberley, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28637 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kimberley (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,322 (R 60,490) in Kimberley.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)