Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00448 AED / RWF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,137 (2,707,508 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)