Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00450 AED / RWF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,687 (1,707,156 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (about 1 hour ago)