Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04586 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,266 (Taka 136,638) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)