Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04369 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,792 (Taka 201,227) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (34 minutes ago)