Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04388 AED / BDT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 55% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,569 (Taka 195,280) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)