Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38291 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,507 (40,499 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (22 minutes ago)