Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11413 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,592 (84,043 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)