Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13359 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 73% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,273 (31,984₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)