Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14037 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,519 (39,317₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)