Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14166 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,425 (38,293₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €200 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Alor Star costs RM500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Augsburg costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (34 minutes ago)