Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38577 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,753 (17,504 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)