Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.567 AED / SDG
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,292 (9,335 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (44 minutes ago)