Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.552 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,002 (9,070 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (27 minutes ago)