Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 68% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,445 (9,876 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)