Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13433 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 3,939 (29,327₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)