Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.980 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,623 (﷼ 7,782) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (42 minutes ago)