Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,918 (﷼ 93,949,871) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingston costs J$50,825 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (30 minutes ago)