Cost of living comparison between Kermanshah, Iran and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,969 (﷼ 60,125,016) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)