Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13943 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,113 (79,701₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (26 minutes ago)