Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13847 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,612 (105,526₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)