Cost of living in Kenema, Sierra Leone compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00048 AED / SLL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kenema (Sierra Leone) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,086 (31,299,746 Leone) in Kenema.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元75 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)