Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06514 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,432 (руб 160,131) in Kemerovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)