Cost of living comparison between Kelowna, Canada and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.763 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,394 (C$5,209) in Kelowna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)