Cost of living in Kayseri, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kayseri (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,207 (7,371TL) in Kayseri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (13 minutes ago)