Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00635 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 27,122 (4,273,715 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)