Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 209%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00649 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 43% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,913 (3,529,303 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)