Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00653 AED / XAF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 42% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,931 (4,127,153 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 3 hours ago)