Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03258 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,550 (¥477,290) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)