Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03226 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,877 (¥554,223) in Kawasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 400,000 ₦ (29 minutes ago)