Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03316 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,841 (¥477,668) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)