Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03310 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,472 (¥558,051) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)