Cost of living in Kawaguchi, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03263 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawaguchi (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,262 (¥498,356) in Kawaguchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)