Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.955 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,318 (€3,367) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (43 minutes ago)