Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03186 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,775 (¥432,377) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)