Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,012 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03546 AED / NPR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,836 (₨ 249,147) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)