Cost of living in Kasur, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02826 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kasur (Pakistan) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,450 (₨334,426) in Kasur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)