Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.550 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,166 (元36,679) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)