Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,863 (元29,736) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)