Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 12% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,541 (元43,917) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)