Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,751 (元29,441) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (35 minutes ago)