Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,364 (元36,698) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (36 minutes ago)