Cost of living comparison between Karlstad, Sweden and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40480 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,316 (35,366 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (39 minutes ago)