Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16945 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,521 (67,987 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,574 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)