Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15586 AED / CZK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,739 (88,151 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)