Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00315 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,690 (4,663,664 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)