Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 AED / IQD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 20% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,341 (6,558,107 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)