Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.780 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,215 (14,370TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)