Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.964 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,258 (7,527TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)