Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,533 (10,090TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)