Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.934 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,650 (13,547TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)