Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05286 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,739 (278,819 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (about 1 hour ago)