Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05331 AED / KGS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,700 (332,054 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)