Cost of living in Karagandy, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karagandy (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,023 (1,520,362 KZT) in Karagandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)