Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01077 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,942 (551,684 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)