Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01139 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,411 (562,731 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)