Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01182 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,975 (420,922 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)