Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,623 (400,885 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)