Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01079 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 64% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,874 (637,026 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)