Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,821 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03495 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,274 (₨208,161) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (31 minutes ago)