Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,778 (₨193,141) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)