Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03514 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,129 (₨145,937) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)