Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01381 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,121 (588,051 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)