Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01266 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,838 (618,928 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)