Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12091 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,405 (86,056 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)