Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12251 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,251 (91,835 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 16,250 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Quetta costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)