Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12615 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,931 (94,577 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)