Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02479 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,441 (461,457 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (39 minutes ago)