Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02447 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,456 (386,390 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (33 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (38 minutes ago)