Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02087 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,153 (630,338 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (27 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)