Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02391 AED / LKR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,088 (463,742 ₨) in Kandy.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)