Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03367 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,980 (¥504,335) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)