Cost of living comparison between Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,292 (RM15,039) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)