Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.856 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,876 (RM15,034) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)