Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.827 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,676 (RM10,486) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)