Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,544 (RM13,917) in Kampung Baru Subang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)