Cost of living comparison between Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,440 (14,645,247 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 3 hours ago)