Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,507 (14,839,740 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)