Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,815 (18,273,045 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)