Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AED / UGX
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,177 (10,916,275 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)