Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00101 AED / UGX
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,961 (10,817,882 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $18,999 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 48,800 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz, California costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 1 hour ago)