Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AED / UGX
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,815 (9,600,837 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)