Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.917 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,104 (C$6,206) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)