Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14090 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,129 (93,183₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)