Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05447 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,526 (₨83,083) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)