Cost of living in Kalyan, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05397 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalyan (India) is 63% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,789 (₨107,256) in Kalyan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)